From: John Cereghin <pastor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Mon, 5 Jun 2006 04:08:00 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: [IRCA] summer radio OT

I'm heading for 2 weeks in Nova Scotia and Prince Edward Island, and that means Newfoundland DX!  Last year, I logged about 6 Newfie MW stations and look forward to trying my hand at it again, even hoping against hope for an Iceland or Greenland log from that part of the country.

John Cereghin
Smyrna DE

Eric Floden <eric.f99999@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
greetings

later this week I leave for 2 weeks away in Eastern Ontario - Golden Lake to be precise (south of Pembroke, east of Algonquin Park).  I look forward to many summer evenings with the Mets, Yankees, and Red Sox on my 7600 GR . . .

I lived in Ottawa for several years and really do miss the summer baseball opportunities.

ef

editors, publishing staff, or officers