Re: [IRCA] KRCN-1060 Longmont CO

KRCN is the flagship station for the Radio Colorado Network which
includes 610 in Vail, 1450 in Buena Vista, 1580 in Colorado Springs, and
102.3 FM in Gunnison. They have a full page ad in the metro Denver Dex
Directory that says they are the Voice of NASCAR and they carry ABC
news, Paul Harvey, and All Comedy Radio. The slogan is "All Talk All The
Time".

KRCN became a split site operation last year. Activation of the new
daytime site coincided with an increase in day power from 10 to 30 kw.
But the night site stayed the same at 111 watts I believe. Good catch
Martin! There are some photos of the new day site on my N0NNK web site
(see below).

-------

Last night between 10:52 and 11:00 PM PDT I heard a station running Big
Band music on 1060. The ToH ID had 3 stations. This morning I had time
to listen to the recording and found it was The Colorado Network, KRCN
Longmont. New one here!
Martin Foltz
Mission Viejo CA

Patrick Griffith