Re: [IRCA] [ABDX] O.T. - Internet help

>From reading all responces, I feel like I should just give up and throw this
computer away.
I lived for about 60 years without it. I guess I can live another 60 years
without it. I don't want to have anyone messing with my checking account
each month and most require some form of dircet access.
Here we don't have cable anything. No cable internet, no cable TV, there
isn't any high speed stuff.
No Comcast, no local providers.

My old Tosheba finally gave up the ghost, and have had to use the wifes old
tower. It's about 7 years old instead of 15.

I personally have had it with the internet, with it's spam of all kinds. I
will just have to keep what I have. It is hard to log on, as I am told,
because we live to far away from anywhere. Sun light is already three days
old by the time it gets to my house.

BUT, I do thank all have tried to help. I will look into some of the
companies listed.

Willis