[IRCA] NHL radio on 570

Who is "NHL radio" on 570, presently running the eastern conference
playoff game // CHMJ Vancouver on 730?

I've presently got two Flag antennas phased against each other, and
KVI is nowhere to be found, with this one dominant in its
null.   Judging by the northerly / westerly aspect of the Flags, I'd
suspect Williams Lake on the channel, but there was a commercial
mentioning Memorial Day, and NHL radio is an American network isn't
it?  But, then, another commercial mentioned Calgary I thought....

Thanks for any help.  Anything in KVI's null on a late spring
afternoon would be DX....

best wishes,

Nick