Re: [IRCA] OT: Drake SPR-4 for sale

     I can barely operate the units I have so you know I can't fix one. I
would like a DRAKE SW-2 if you have one of those hanging around. Working,
please. I still have a remote control for one.

1. Jim "Pogue's Run"
2. Steve Ratzlaff  but mice cry
3. Phil Up To His Eyes With It

Of you louts, only Phil-Full replied to <041043@xxxxxxx>

Surely some other sucker devotee is interested in my
busted/broke/inoperative SPR-4.

Seriously, who wants an SPR-4 very much and not just casually?

CharlieT

Bert New
Watkinsville, Georgia
Proudly Serving You Since 1964!