Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] UNID 1600AM

I wasn't able to find an affiliate list, either, but
while I was searching, I did come across the following
very interesting item:

http://www.foxsports1650.com/

This station's website says they're in Flagstaff,
Arizona.  When did they start on the X-band?  I've
never seen a listing of this on any of the usual AM DX
sites, and it's not even listed on the FCC's website!

73  --  J.D. Stephens