Re: [IRCA] All in a day's work...

Randy Stewart wrote:
May I indulge in a little online bragging?  This isn't DX related, but
it's definitely radio-related (for me)...

This seems to be the year for me to receive awards for my work at
KSMU... on Friday 4/28 I was surprised with the "Ozzie" award, given
annually by the Springfield Regional Arts Council to an individual who
is said to "personify" the arts in the community, has demonstrated a
long-term commitment to go "above and beyond" in promoting the local
arts etc.

(applause!)

Kudos!  Wouldn't it be interesting if everyone in broadcasting had the same mindset.

Craig Healy
Providence, RI