Re: [IRCA] DX Podcast

> I submitted some MP3s for inclusion but never heard form whosever in chagre
> if they were used

Hmmm - Brendan is exceedingly diligent about
touching base with everyone who submits stuff.

Can't speak for him though.

I can say that his "DX Podcast" concept has
become very popular and there is no shortage
of quality submissions.

I was bowled over when I received a cassette
tape in the mail-post from Ian McFarland.

Colin