[IRCA] UAE QSL

QSL received today for my 10/30/05 reception of Radio Farda on
1575kHz from the UAE. The postage meter stamp shows it was mailed
from Prague; the picture on the reverse is of a glass window at the
entranceway with the RFE/RL logo. There is a reflection on the glass
of buildings with "Patria" (horizontal) and "Oracle" (red; vertical)
on them.

At about 12,000 miles, I rather doubt I will ever hear anything
further away. Now if I could only pick up something from Kansas...

Pete Taylor
Tacoma, WA
ICF2010 + Kiwa air core loop
DX398; Palomar loop