Re: [IRCA] WCTF-1170

Both WWVA and Family Radio are religious but their
programming is still quite distinct.  WWVA is more of
the "gimme a dollar and I'll play your program"
format, based heavily of spoken preaching, with
religious music only as a filler.  Family Radio plays
much more music (mainly the sacred-traditional format)
and less preaching, unless it is Harold Camping's
programs, and his voice is quite distinctive.  So it
shouldn't be all that hard to tell the two formats
apart.

Rev. John Cereghin
Smyrna DE