Re: [IRCA] [ABDX] KLIB-1110 off the air

Scott,

Why in the world did the FCC allow such a loop hole? Everything I read
in the beginning was that when the 5 year period was up, one of the two
stations would have to sign off forever. Why even adopt of X Band if
this is the case? I have talked to several X Band CEs and they stated,
that this was a wonderful thing, the X Band, as we can not just have one
station, but two. So many had no plans to lose either station from the
beginning. So what did we end up with, more statios.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin

Come to Seaside Oregon for the 2006 IRCA Convention! It will be held at
the Comfort Inn on September 22-24,2006.