Re: [IRCA] 1450 UNID

The "KPSU" programming doesn't air fulltime on 1450, though:

"Tune into 1450 AM in the Portland, OR/Vancouver, WA metro area, Monday
through Friday from 5pm to 2am, and Saturdays and Sundays from noon to
2am, Pacific Time."

Do we have any idea what KBPS is doing the rest of the time - or perhaps
during school vacation weeks at Portland State?

Just wondering - I agree that KFSD is a possibility as well.