Re: [IRCA] Bogdan in April's Monitoring Times - Venezuela

Re: [IRCA] Bogdan in April's Monitoring Times - Venezuela

> He is 18. And a cancer survivor.

I brought him to IRCA a couple of years ago in the hopes of bringing in
young  blood and a lot of you really hammered me about thinking he was
older. I don't see him any longer in IRCA.

I hope the club goes out of its way to welcome people, especially young
ones. Its hard to find young guys who love to DX.

Kevin