[IRCA] Weird conditions

At 0200 EDT I have really weird conditions here in Tennessee. On 1520 or 1521, I had loud chating, sounded arabic to me.
Wouldn't this be rather late in the day for the middle east? But the audio was about a good S5.

WLAC-1510 is no where to be heard; WKRC-1530 is not there, a jumbul of stations is.

DXer: Willis, K4APE
QTH: Old Fort, TN