Re: [IRCA] Help requested from old time Dxers / Vancouver 1630 kc/s

Re: [IRCA] Help requested from old time Dxers / Vancouver 1630 kc/s

         Whatcha need Sonny? The old geezer is kinda awake though a
nap would be nice. Lessee what I can find, once I get these old bones a movin'.

         Well sir, a bunch of coastal stations operated, in Canada,
on 1630 kHz, though I believe that all are now off the air. The
earliest reference I have is a 1978 ITU list with the following
Canadian Coast Guard Radio Stations on 1630 kHz:

VAC     Comox
VAE     Tofino
VAF     Alert Bay
VAG     Bull Harbor
VAH     Sandspit
VAI     Vancouver
VAJ     Prince Rupert
VAK     Victoria

         Perhaps Shawn Axelrod can help, if he's on the list.

         All I have, Sonny....now let an old man get his sleep!

                 Mike