[IRCA] KCKN 1020 Test Heard in NJ

I'm happy to report that I checked my overnight Total Recorder recordings and have faint CW at 0343 EDT, a string of v's followed by what sounds like the call letters.  It's rough copy, probably because I tried to null KDKA.  I probably should just have pointed my loop toward KCKN and not bothered trying to null.

I can send the sound file off list if anyone wants to have a listen.

Thanks,

--
Dave Hochfelder
Highland Park, NJ