[IRCA] KCKN makes it - Burnt River ON

KCKN New Mexico test 1020 makes it through to Burnt
River ON made it thru briefly with tone beeps and/or
code and then some clear sweeps at 0230... unID oldies
and a possible unID talk program mixing in underneath
KDKA.

song around 0232 I recognize whose name I can't
remember (70s era,m lyrics go something like "on & on
& on & on..." and Blood Sweat and Tears song at 0240

Oldies could be KJJK Fergus Falls MN. But the code or
beeps were clear enough as was the sweeps that
followed. These didn't last long.

This one is getting out, but barely making it here.
Sign is weak under very dominant KDKA. NM #2 here,
guess which is the other one!

Saul Chernos
Burnt River ON