[IRCA] KCKN heard in Maryland

I heard a Morse message including IDs at 4/2 0230 followed by Sweep
Tones.  I will have to take a look at the Morse later because It as
faster than I could copy. At other times, I heard various country
songs and a man talking who might be an announcer.  KDKA was strong
even though I had it semi-nulled. If I completely nulled it, Radio
Reloj Cuba would boom in.  There was another Spanish station also.  I
am happy with this one.  It is my second NM station here in Maryland.
 I heard KOB years ago.

Bill Harms
Elkridge, Maryland
Drake R8B