[IRCA] R.I.P. Morris Sorensen

Just read this from Harold Sellers, via Joe Talbot.  RIP, Morris..................Walt Salmaniw, Victoria.

From:  Harold Sellers <listeningin@xxxxxxxxxx>
To:  ODXA <odxa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject:  [ODXA] Passing of Morris Sorensen
Date:  Sun, 02 Apr 2006 18:02:07 -0400
OBITUARY: MORRIS SORENSEN With great sadness, we announce the passing of our
dear nephew, cousin, friend and brother in the Lord, Morris Alfred Sorensen,
The Urban Naturalist, September 16, 1947 - March 14, 2006. Morris was the
only child of Pastor Harold Sorensen and Eunice (nee McEldon), both
deceased. He touched the lives of all he met. Morris was steady and a strong
character, a true friend and gentle man. His wisdom, memorable stories of
nature and life will be missed. He leaves a void in the education of our
youth and in our hearts. Morris was a member of the Manitoba and Ontario
Naturalists, ham radio club, camera club and Kildonan United Church. 1 Thes.
5; 9 ­ 11

Morris website http://www.wilds.mb.ca/urbanat/ has the following notice:
These pages will remain in his honor and an epitaph will be added.

The Manitoba Naturalists website states: Memorial Service for Morris
Sorensen April 8th, 10:30 at Silver Heights United Church, 199 Garrioch
Avenue in St. James (near Mount Royal and Ness).

--
Morris had been a member of the Ontario DX Association for many years and
during some of his years in Ontario, he was one of our editors. Morris was a

We will truly miss Morris.

Harold Sellers
Ontario DX Association

Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.