[IRCA] Radio 50 years from now

> I have asked myself, is the hobby going to be around 50 years from now?

Patrick-
I don't care all if radio will here 50 years from today. I won't be here, Id
be 112 years old and I am sure I won't be aronud that long. In 50 years my
radios will be turned to dust or a nuclear blast will have destroyed them.

In the next 50 years radio as we know it today will be gone, as "big
brother" will have finished killing it off. It will be used to monitor what
every one does in their private time. Refer to the book 1984 by Orwell.

Radio of today has almost gotten to that point.

Willis