[IRCA] DX on 1190

1190    XEPP    Mexico, Ver., Orizaba, good at times with Tropical &
Romantica mx (really nice music. I wish I could hear them all of the
time), At 0400 EST in SS
"X-E-P-P AM & FM, Orizaba, Veracruz, Mexico.....Puros Exitos". Also at
0415 3/30 "Puros Exitos" slogans. They sure don't sound like 250w as
listed though. Maybe they are running their full 5KW. Either way, I am
really pleased this time. New. (PM-OR)

Drake R8
1500' Eastern beverage term.

Patrick Martin

Come to Seaside Oregon for the 2006 IRCA Convention! It will be held at
the Comfort Inn on September 22-24,2006.