Re: [IRCA] Station first licensed?

Power To The Pack Rat!

Too bad there's no Google for boxes of books.

Thanks again, Mike,
Curt

At 04:23 AM 3/26/2006, you wrote:
It came either from a Broadcasting Yearbook from the 70s or a Radio-TV Annual from the 60s.  Don't remember which, though I should have noted it since I covered every station in the country from those puppies.  I had a bookcase full of books...they are now in boxes but still here!

Mike

"W. Curt Deegan" <WWWR@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Mike,

That's the one.  Surprised my guess was so close.

I assume you didn't get this from a government database.  Something from a personal log?

Thanks for the info,
Curt