[IRCA] KUBC 580 CO logged this morning

Woke up really early this morning and what better to do the DX ? Times CST.
At 0534 VG sig on 790 from KGHL "The Mighty 790" and ment of proudly
broadcasting since 1928. These guys get east very well, but were nice and
clear. Over to 560 to phase down WIND and see how strong KMON might be, but
only some C&W mixing w/sports about = phased WIND's remaining strength. So
low band cx to MT not as good as they can be around sunrise.

Tuned past 580 and stopped quickly as I heard oldish C&W. I've been chasing
something here all season and also suspect I may have had KZMX prior to
their sunset a couple times, but nothing close to IDable as WIBW and
sometimes WKTY can really be pests. The C&W got stronger and had almost no
QRM !! (WILL not on day power yet) and IDed as KUBC and ment Real Country. I
have no idea where WIBW was at the the time, 0542,  perhaps a fade down due
to approaching daylight, but they were noted about 25 minutes later. I noted
KUBC stayed in until about 0555 when it faded away for good. A check of 550
to see if sometimes logged KRAI's C&W could be heard, but KTRS really had
control. Sunrise openings can be quite spotty as to what comes in and I
really need to do more of this !

Anyhow, KUBC is a new one and a nice birthday present to me.  73 KAZ
Barrington IL R8A E-W Phased BOG System