[IRCA] TP from NE Oregon

I caught some excellent TP this morning, mostly just the tail end of it,
after having good LF beacon reception from Japan just before. The bottom of
the MW band had a het or audio every 9 kHz for a short while when I first
checked.
Steve
NE Oregon

594 weak/medium audio 1338 utc
648 weak/medium audio 1340
693 medium audio, English lessons, "Let's read out loud", 1342
828 poor audio, signals almost gone by now, 1347

738 Tahiti--really big het, but no audio, as always