Re: [IRCA] AM down the road..

The suggestion of having Digital Radio move to its own band has been
around for a while, but was rejected by the NAB and others.  I am not
sure why.  There are issues involving copyrighted material when
broadcasting with Craig's scenario.

I still claim that the best solution would be to open up some
spectrum for digital broadcasting and leave the AM band alone,
despite the earlier rejection.  That way more people "win" in the
long run.

Bill Harms