[IRCA] JOUB 740 kHz Fair signal

Hello,

JOUB in at 0944 UTC Fair signal with English lessions.  For those interested there is a Kiwa loop on Ebay for sale.  Looks to be in pretty good shape.  I believe a Kiwa loop sold about 6 months ago for around  $600.00 on Ebay.
Also there are three space magnet loops also on the auction block.  I purchase one back in the early 70's.

Conditions this morning do not seem as good as yesterday morning.  Thought the EWE was not working properly, when outside checked the connections   Looked at the radio and notice the the attenuator light was on.

73,

Dennis Vroom
Vancouver, WA
JRC 545