[IRCA] KXNT 840 pattern seems fixed, KMAX WA logged via SSS

[IRCA] KXNT 840 pattern seems fixed, KMAX WA logged via SSS

I've noted that KXNT 840 from Vegas seems to have fixed their pattern since
they haven't been noted much or at all strong when I phase null WHAS. Sunset
skip continues to be good, although last night's was a bit better. 700
KXLX's ESPN was audible on peaks when I checked at 1946 CST o/u phased WLW,
so I headed over to 840 and phased WHAS down and had a couple adds that
sounded nothing like those heard on KXNT and then a mention of someplace I
couldn't copy and then Lewiston (nearby ID) and an 840 KMAX ID and into Lars
Larson. Gone at 2000 power cut and even later I couldn't pull up any trace
of KXNT. I also couldn't pull up any oldies where there are 2 in Oregon ID
love to log and where I have had traces of oldies previously, but things
tonite didn't continue strong all the way to the west coast. I tried 810 for
KTBI 23 KW CH power ND, but not a trace and only SS (often KXOI this season)
hrd atop K.C. with WGY phased out.  I quick check on 870 had some talk
(likely KFLD (IDed last night) mixing u/WWL.

If KXNT's pattern is indeed fixed, Nevada just became considerably tougher.
KMAX isn't new since they left day power on a few times  a couple years ago
and I caught them AN. I had talk in the same time period (just prior 2000
switch) last night that was noted gone after 2000.

73 KAZ Barrington IL R8A and Westerly Phased BOG System