[IRCA] Superb western cx

Best westerly cx of 2006 tonite. Note that loggings are ususually made by
phasing easterly or usual pests.

CKWX 1130 is blasting in at times and actually on peaks can be noted on car
rx ! New tonite is KSLL 1080 which left day power on somewhat late and was
actually lost to KVNI(rare, but IDed) around 1941 CDT. New tonite is KIRO
710 with a ment of the New York Vinnie Show on "kiro" during a break in news
at 2004. Also new is XEFZ 1000 with Ranchera/Nortena type mx thru phase null
of WMVP w/La Rancherita ID 2140.

Vancouver also in on 1040 u/WHO and on 1410 (West BOGs null WRMN very
nicely) AB 1140 very loud at times. Dakota Country on 1220 and rare // 1600
also dug out u/heavy SS QRM from MN and some talk from Harvard IL.

700 KXLX clearly listenable with endless ESPN promos 1957-2000:30 switch
with WLW phased. I tuned over to 870 briefly to nab a KFLD ID mixed with WLW
at 1959:30. Not new since I have caught them with Mariners (late Sept SSS DX
can rock!) but first time to hear an ID.

KSL 1160 extremely strong for you guys back east who may need Utah. Chopping
up WYLL and cheating KHPP badly.

Final and 4th newie is KEIN 1 KW from Great Falls MT. I noted MYL/NOS mx and
recalled that this is their format. Amazingly almost no WIBA or other QRM
and a fine long promo for a health fair mentioning MSU and Great Falls
Techical College 2148 and into mx and then an ID at 2151. I don't get too
many 1 KWers nearly 1200 miles away on crowded regionals, although a few can
sneak in from far far south in deep AU's.

Quite often tonite, distant western stations are skipping right over closer
semi-pests.  73 KAZ Barrington IL.. R8A, Quantum Phaser and terminated
phased BOG's at 271 degrees, 355 ft // 532 ft (I measured everything this
past weekend)