[IRCA] WDAB DX Test

Finally had a chance after work this evening to review the first few
minutes of my overnite recording on 1580 and found WDAB code IDs and
sweep tones cutting thru the frequency without any trouble here in Tulsa
2302-2305 CST 26FEB06.  I'll go thru the balance of the hour later this
evening looking for other IDs or music. WDAB is the first SC station
logged in 26+ years of DXing in Tulsa  Thanks to all the folks that
arranged and conducted the test....

Bruce Winkelman AA5CO
Tulsa, OK
R8, Quantum Phaser