[IRCA] The WDAB 1580 DX test

I'm not acting on behalf of the NRC/IRCA, just  myself.

Yes, I did help arrange the test. And Yes, that was me you heard  during the
DX test, twice saying hello to everyone. I was on the phone with The  engineer
during the enbtire test!

Yes, I did hear the test as well. But I  had a leg up, I could verify what I
heard on the radio  by listening on the  phone.

I'm sure I can speak on behalf of Les for this, and for The WDAB  Chief
Engineer (God bless him, I forget his name).... THANKS for all your  reports and
participation

Happy DX'ing!
Paul B. Walker,  Jr.
www.walkerbroadcasting.com
walkerbroadcasting@xxxxxxxxx
"I have so  much love and passion for the radio business, it should be
ill-legal and  probably is in some countries"