[IRCA] New radio...

Hello all!

Recently, I sold 3 radios that have been collecting dust in this my shack.  One was the Ge SuperRadio III, the other a little Realistic DX-395 and a Realistic transistor radio.  All three worked.

I took the proceeds and added some $$$ and have purchased the Sangean ATS-818ACS which covers LW, MW, SW and FM.  Has a built in cassette recorder.  My thinking is that since my wife and I like to travel, it'd be nice to have a full coverage radio with record capability to take along.  Maybe I should have asked first in this forum, but does anybody have any negative experiences with this radio?  Like I say, a bit late now but I figure Sangean makes a decent radio.

I would like to ask again if anybody has photos of their shacks, or photos of themselves in their shacks that I could post on my website, http://www.n4fxc.comIf all you have is a photograph, and not an image that you can email, I'd be happy to scan the photo and send it back.

Jim Nall
2104 Gateway Ct
Louisville, KY  40299

Thanks to Marc DeLorenzo for sending me a photo of his radio room with him in it.  Already posted on my site.

73,
Jim Nall - N4FXC