[IRCA] WDAB DX Test

Noted here at 0002 EST with repeated code IDs, then followed by sweep
tones. Then a pause, then back to code and sweep tones. The pause is
probably voice IDs, which so far I cannot hear. But the code is coming
through pretty well. Good enough as I was talking to fellow DXer Bill
Block in AZ on my cel. I put the cel up to the speaker and Bill could
hear them over the phone without any trouble.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin

Come to Seaside Oregon for the 2006 IRCA Convention! It will be held at
the Comfort Inn on September 22-24,2006.