[IRCA] WBRY 1540 TN on tonite..etc.. new BOG

[IRCA] WBRY 1540 TN on tonite..etc.. new BOG

One of several new stations caught  tonite using my newly installed BOG (
about 216 degrees and about 350 feet long (will make detailed measurements
tomorrow) and terminated to ground via 270 ohms) is WBRY 1540 with C&W mx
and ID's u/KXEL which is decently nulled by this antenna. WBRY is not
supposed to be on at night. Also new and not supposed to be on is KLKC
Parsons KS with Jayhawk BKB. Some KZMP was noted and bits of rlg may be unn
KGBC. (I don't need any of the 3 Texans on this channel).

Jayhawk BKB also hrd on 1240 must be KFH (previously logged under KNSS
calls). 1210 has two weak SS stns mixing, one sounding rlg likely unn KUBR
and the other with mx which didn't sound like typical Mexican.

New and a huge surprise since it is far off the main beam is WTRD 1330 SC
with an ID string with several ID as 1330 and 950 The Word, after a rather
warm wx report. I suspect they are on ND day pattern. 1440 had unn KMLB with
Lady Indians BKB o/u unn KITA and no trace whatsoever of WROK !

1350 has WKCU likely on day power (has done this previously) with Ole Miss
BKB and local ads o/u flagrant cheat WZGM with Ashville ads and SuperTalk
1350 slogan.

Tomorrow I'll do some termination tweaking (although this seems really good
midband and XEG is hammering a termination attenuated semi local WLIP on
1050.) and put in a 2nd and shorter // mini-BOG for phase nulling. This
antenna is in the rear third of my property and a good distance from noisy
powerlines which are only producing occasional and minimal QRN. I expect
this antenna will prove extremely interesting in an AU.

73 KAZ Barrington IL