Re: [IRCA] [SPAM]Re: Nevada on BCB

Great – thanks for the tips. I’ll give KXNT a try from here in Memphis too.

From: irca-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:irca-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Neil Kazaross
Sent: Friday, February 24, 2006 5:17 PM
To: Mailing list for the International Radio Club of America
Subject: [SPAM]Re: [IRCA] Nevada on BCB

Most likely the ones I get here near Chicago.  KXNT 840 still has issues with their pattern and sends much more signal to the east than they should, although they don't seem as strong as last season. KDWN 720 and KKOH 780 maybe loggable on sunset skip just prior to their switch to nite pattern as they still will be on 50 KW ND.  Your portable may be able to decently null both the Chicago pests and the Mexican pests on those two channels.

I am 12 and 13 miles NNW of WGN and WBBM and trust me that the NV stations get out very well on 50 KW ND as I can catch them here u/my phased locals during good SSS cx.

73 and good luck.. KAZ