Re: [IRCA] KRLD-1080

Neil Kazaross wrote, "Randy, your best bet for WTIC is likely SRS in winter when they've come on
day pattern. I nab then sometimes on night rig and even prior to their sunset, but you are near the limit of normal 1 hop."
   No doubt sunrise skip is the only hope for many northeastern targets out here in the Plains... hauling it/me out of bed to DO any SRS DXing is the problem!
   By the way, KAZ or anybody else: can someone remind me of what the typical 1-hop skip distance actually is?  1200 miles seems to stick out in my mind, but I'm not at all sure about that.

And Willis--Mapquest is a marvelous tool, hi!  (Yeah, I looked Old Fort up online rather than actually reaching for an atlas...)

Randy Stewart
Battlefield (near Springfield) MO

<<winmail.dat>>