Re: [IRCA] 760 Lisps as 770 BLOCS; 21 2301Z FEB 06; PVZ

Re: [IRCA] 760 Lisps as 770 BLOCS; 21 2301Z FEB 06; PVZ

>970 buzz splash now absent here, was common not long
>ago.  Tighter control, or system already out of warranty?
>
>Gerry Bishop
>Niceville, FL

970 WFLA BLOCking on air, same as always, covering
953 to 987, then rapid falloff.  950 and 990 copiable,
from Orlando, threshold level on dx390.  I am 2.6 miles
northwast of 970 xmtr site.  I am not aware of any time
when (daytime) HD has been turned off, since it began.

- Bob  Tampa          sent 1252 est