Re: [IRCA] Dual feed loop

> Now that is a thought. hi. I have thought of making a EWE with 3 legs to
> start with and see if I can get a sharper null. In theory it should work
> like a directional array with an AM station.

One thing to keep in mind is that a multi-tower AM array has a way to
control the level and phase angle of each element individually.  Just
combining the signals of each element without regard to phase and level
would likely result in a not-very-dirctional pattern.

A better way would be to build two separate EWE antennas and phase one
against the other.  That's what I am trying to accomplish with the two
loops.  Set both up so they each null a pest, then phase one against the
other to either deepen the null, or null a second pest.

Craig Healy
Providence, RI