[IRCA] WJTO-730 Bath, ME DX test not heard

[IRCA] WJTO-730 Bath, ME DX test not heard

I'm somewhat surprised even sweep tones didn't get through. Frequency was mostly a jumble of several stations, with the only ID being the dominant KWOA (about 150 miles SW of me). Tried with Eton E1 & Radio Shack loop, also R8 & Quantum loop. I didn't listen for several minutes in the middle of the test, but doubt it came through. I thank those who arranged the test. At least I didn't miss out on a new state as I logged the WKTJ-1380 Farmington, ME DX test decades ago. 73, George S., MN