[IRCA] Radio Marti 530

Thanks to a tip originating from Terry Krueger and Gerry Bishop, and passed
on by David Crawford -- Florida DXers all -- I was able to hear a male
voice ID of Radio Marti on 530kHz -- airborne Cammando Solo -- at 2120Z
2/10/06.

The signal was coming in well for several minutes then faded, no doubt
partially due to the flight path as well as changing sunset
conditions.  Local QRM followed by RVC coming up in strength ended the
reception shortly afterward.

This is only the second time I've heard Radio Marti 530, more typically
heard from Florida's west coast.  This is also a change from the usual
Saturday schedule that has been observed by the above DXers and others.

Curt
-------
W. Curt Deegan
Boca Raton, (southeast) FL
[JRC NRD-535D; LFE H-800, M-601; Quantum Phaser]