[IRCA] WWNN 1470...confusing

I've watched WWNN 1470 Pompano Beach, FL, for signs they have reactivated
their IBOC.  Instead, over the last couple days they seem to be operating
at reduced power.

I run a scan with the RX-320D that plots the signal strength on and around
a given frequency.  If IBOC sidebands are there, it is obvious.  Instead
what I have seen with the plot of WWNN yesterday and today, is a signal at
about half what is typical.  This is visually as presented by the scan, not
an actual power level measurement.

WWNN is licensed for 50kW days and just 15 miles distance from me, so I
have always had a strong signal from them.  It is now noticeably weaker
even without fancy scans.

I don't know if this is related to IBOC or not; that has remained off since
2/2/6.  Some sort of maintenance or problems?

Curt