[IRCA] All Things Considered story on FM allocations and Class Ds

[IRCA] All Things Considered story on FM allocations and Class Ds

Remember that story I was telling you about last week, about WAVM in
Maynard, Mass. and other high school stations losing their class D FM
licenses? It got bumped from the rundown - but I'm told it's now
tentatively scheduled for today's (Tuesday) All Things Considered.
Tune in starting at 4 PM on our AM 1370 stream (wxxi.org), or check
your local NPR station's listings...