[IRCA] Caribbean trip part 2 of 2

-----Original Message-----
From: Bob Foxworth <rfoxwor1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

At 1740 listening from cabin window on 2nd (low) level,
port side (view north), excellent signals from NYC
on 660, 710, 770, 880, 810 WGY, 1010 WINS, 1220
Cleveland., 1500 WTOP, 1030 WBZ.  WOND atop 1400
amid QRM. Possible WHN 1050 and WTIC 1080 in QRM.

Much was not covered, or missed, nonetheless I hope
this is of interest and possibly value.

*** Great article Bob - thanks!  As I'm sure you have heard before,
WOND-1400 is dominant during the day on the south side of Cape Cod -
their 1kw really gets out!

Marc DeLorenzo
So Dennis, MA ***