[IRCA] FCC gets "tough" on one of the Boston X-band pirates...

[IRCA] FCC gets "tough" on one of the Boston X-band pirates...

Of course, there's the little matter of getting
Mr. Simon to actually PAY now that he's been
ordered to do so...but still, it's evidence that
the FCC's not ignoring the situation completely.

One down, 300 to go, right, Bruce Conti? :-)