Re: [IRCA] WUMP 730 Test

Hi Mike, I have been hearing the same UNIDS as
you for three nights now. My EE station was
playing CW music then WLIL faded in for a bit and
then a Urban Gospel station put in an appearance.
Luckily I logged the test last night/yesterday
morning as CX here seem to have gone downhill. No
ID from the FF SS, or two UNID EE stations that I could tell. Frustrating!
73's
John Hunter
Rossville GA