Re: [IRCA] Help!

Art,

Sorry to come in so late on this.  I also heard KCKX this eve at sunset
while I was looking for more of KCNR.  Got the 'Cowboy Country' slogan
over KABL.  Noted a loud spanish speaker while looping SE.  More likely
the San Luis Rio Colorado than Santa Rosa.  Santa Rosa's null is really
effective in this direction.  Also KTYM loud in there until 5pm PST then
gone.  Heard a weak 2nd nostalgia station below this mess but seemed to
disappear after 5pm.  Likely KCNR on day pattern.

don