[IRCA] 180 LWBC armchair copy in NE Oregon

[IRCA] 180 LWBC armchair copy in NE Oregon

West coast folks please check out 180 right now, 0542 utc. I'm getting very
unusual armchair copy. I can't remember ever getting it this strong before,
nor so early. Presumed Far East Russia, and I suppose the Kamchatka
station--3 are listed in the PAL. And when I shift to the NE EWE I can hear
a very weak different station, and also slightly off frequency compared to
the dominant station on the E/W longwire.
Nothing else on LWBC; haven't checked MW.
Steve
NE Oregon