[IRCA] TAs & Carib / 860 / 1060

535 and 55 are in here tonight, too, but no AM audio
from TA stations despite some moderate hets. Longwave
has weak audio from all the usual suspects.

860 game ended at 9 pm EST as Barry McLarnon noted
earlier and my gut feeling per Rick Shaftan's post is
that this was WDMG GA. As with Barry, XEEP (not to
mention KYW) has made 1060 difficult to ID the game
there.

Saul Chernos
Burnt River ON