Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] Re: [dxtip] 1060 UnID

Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] Re: [dxtip] 1060 UnID

I'm listening on 1060 right now and hear something weakly under KYW- sounds Latin.  But nulling KYW is a real challenge here in Delaware.

John Cereghin
Smyrna DE

Barry McLarnon <bdm@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Tuesday 17 January 2006 21:06, saulamdx wrote:
> I'm hearing it weak but quite consistent under CJBC.
> Thought I heard a mention of Carolina. One player name
> sound slike Charles or Charlie McCrae, and other was
> davis. Definitely sounds like basketball - lots of
> rebounds, and a ball was out of bounds. Basketball
> usually talks of quarters, but I heard mention of
> third period, and a time of 15:44, at 2037 EST. It
> helps that CJBC has been all talk, and relatively
> mellow.

Presumed WDMG is also in there with ESPN, but they aren't the one
that's off-frequency.

I'm hearing the game on 1060, which also seems to be basketball, but when
I get a reasonable null on KYW, XEEP is very troublesome. I'll stick with
this one for awhile and see if it comes up...

Barry

--
Barry McLarnon VE3JF Ottawa, ON