[IRCA] Logs from Delaware Jan 10-17, 2006

[IRCA] Logs from Delaware Jan 10-17, 2006

Some of my MW logs from the past week:

Jan 13- 0215 UTC on 1215- Virgin Radio, UK, pop music with announcement.  Audio was a bit low.  Verified by comparing the internet stream.  This was during the time when Norway on 1314 was in with armchair copy several consecutive nights- very good Trans-Atlantic conditions. A new log for me.

Jan 14- 1920 UTC on 1330- WWRV, New York City with Spanish religious pop-type music, running Vision Cristiana programming.  Had to null WJSS-Havre de Grace MD, which is the local pest.  Also heard WESR-Onley VA underneath with classic country mx.  A new log.

Jan 14- 2030 UTC on 1320- WDER Derry NH with Christian religious talk, ID and plenty of mentions of New Hampshire.  A new log.

Jan 15- 0230 UTC on 860- WAMO Millville PA, IDs as "Magic 107.1, the Best in Today's R&B".  Pittsburgh area ads and info.  A new log.

Jan 15- 0230 UTC on 860- WDMG Douglas GA- presumed the one here with ESPN programming.

Jan 16- 2145 UTC on 730- WPIT Pittsburgh PA with Dave Ramsey's program.  A new log.  I haven't heard this one since the last time I drive through Pittsburgh 4 years ago.

Jan 16- 2210 UTC on 770- WKTW Jeannette PA- caught them at sign-off, under WABC.  A new log.

Jan 17- 1205 UTC on 690- WELD Fisher WV, local WV sports news, mixing with the Monteal station on 690.  A new log.  Got this one on my clock radio!

John Cereghin
Smyrna DE