Re: [IRCA] OT: I gotta' feelin'...

     I've often thought of writing to Terry Bradshaw care of Fox Sports, but
he might think I'm an idiot (a 41-year-old idiot, mind you) and ask him if
remembers such an event. Who knows?

     I eventually bought a plaque from somewhere with his signature and
picture. It has Franco Harris' signature and picture too.

P.S. Jail? I just would like for them to go away.

Bert New
Watkinsville, Georgia
Proudly Serving You Since 1964!

Also Bert, remember to pray for the Cowboys release from jail! lol

Bill
KA2EMA

PS- I think Bradshaw does not have the pen anymore...you could get in
touch with him, he can afford sending you a new one!